Happy Valentine’s Day my love! This year I want to list some of the things I love most about you.
1. I love your smile! It’s a genuinely pure smile that only you can give. It shows me that you are content and that I am doing my job right.
2. I love your cleft chin. You have your fathers chin and I LOVE it! It’s so masculine and looks wonderful on you.
3. I love that you give me kisses now. Your lips are adorable and it’s an honor when you let me kiss them.
4. I love the way you view things from every angle possible. Nobody thinks to look at a coffee cup from top to bottom and side to side. To me it’s a coffee cup but to you it is magic. You would make a great photographer.
5. I love how you are showing signs of communication and your words are gold. Your voice is so precious and I could listen all day everyday and never get tired of it.
6. I love how you look at me when I come back from an errand. You always do a double take and look at me as if I am the light of your world just like you are the light of mine.
7. Most of all. Oliver, I love your eyes. You still speak with them and when you make eye contact I know you are looking directly at my soul.
Oliver, I love you my baby and I hope that you always feel it. Happy Valentine’s Day darling boy!